Or did UTorrent open up?
If not ... you've clicked the wrong link.
Here's the direct link to the torrent ...
I just clicked on that link to try it.
A new window will open and a download box will open. Save the torrent file to your computer. WHen it has downloaded .. double click it and UTorrent should open up.
Note: You have to download a *.torrent file first before you can download the movie.
It's downloading now ... with 1 hour and 30 minutes to go.
I've gotta find out what this movie is like now!
th vuze you don't need to do any of this messing about finding the torrents, just search through vuze and they do the rest
So you like vuze, right?
In Firefox and chrome ... you just click the link and UTorrent opens up automatically.
At least for me it does.
I sleep in the daytime, I
Work in the night time, I
Might not ever get home
- Browse to a site that serves torrent files and peruse their list to find a file you want to download.
- Click the link that provides you with the .torrent file. This file type will be recognized by uTorrent if you've set the option for it to do so. If it is not opened automatically by uTorrent, then save the .torrent file to your hard drive.
- Run uTorrent and click "Add Torrent..." from the File menu. Select the .torrent file you saved in the previous step. The download item should appear in the main window. Once the program has found peers that are serving the file, it will begin downloading the file to your computer.
Double click that and it will open in UTorrent.
Click that link I posted above to download "TED 2012 FULLCAM x264 - KiNGDOM.torrent" to your hard drive.
It's really quite simple. Maybe you should become a Luddite. Less stressful.
I downloaded that Ted movie ... but it's a poor quality "Cam" version. Better look for another one ... like a DVD rip.
Here's a link to a DVD rip with 731 seeders ...
Ted (2012)TS DVDRip NL subs (Divx) NLtoppers (download torrent) - TPB
Scroll halfway down and click the small "Get this Torrent" button. It's got a pic of a little magnet in front of it.
It's got Dutch subtitles ... but you can turn them off with most media players. It was the only DVD rip amongst several Cam versions.
These torrent sites are a minefield of bullshit download links ... you have to click the right one. Usually the smallest one hidden deep in the page. Sneaky fuckers.
You can invite 1 friends or relatives to become a Torrentday member.
Invitation to Torrentday will be sent to the E-Mail Address that you enter. Your friends and loved ones can start using the site right away after confirming their account.
^ He's only going to have the same problems there.
Actually ... scrap thAT last one. It's been dubbed in Dutch too. AND it's not a DVD rip. I missed the "TS" bit.
It's too recent to get a good DVD rip. Maybe in a few months.
Try this one ... 3462 seeds.
TED.2012.TS.XViD-INSPiRAL (download torrent) - TPB
And give "Kickass Torrents" a miss. That place is crammed with bullshit links. Pirate Bay is better. Still has bullshit links ... but nowhere near as many as Kickass.
C'mon! Click that last link ... then click the "Get this Torrent" button! ... it works! I'm downloading the movie now!
1. Open the CMD ... (Start, type cmd into search, click "cmd.exe")
2. At the C:\Users\Whatever> ... paste...... ipconfig /flushdns
i.e C:\Users\Whatever>ipconfig /flushdns
3. Hit enter
4. Try the link again.
If that doesn't work ... then it's a problem with a router somewhere.