-->
Page 330 of 390 FirstFirst ... 230280320325326327328329330331332333334335340380 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5841

Thread: Why are Australians so stupid?

Used Buffalo Dealer Array keekwai's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Nothing to be sorry about ..

Senior Member Array poolcleaner's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Release Date: Nov 1, 2002 | Developer: Wicked Witch Software | Publisher: Tru Blu | WII | ISO | 4.5 GB
    Language: English, French, Deutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
    Genre: Strategy, Real-Time, Fantasy
    AFL is a Sports game, developed by Wicked Witch Software and published by HES Interactive, which was released in Australia in 2011.

Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

or

FileSonic, fast and easy file storage.

Reincarnated .. Again Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Funny Australian Facts

Bob Hawke's name was listed in the Guinness Book of world Record in the year 1954, for having 2.5 pints of beer in 11 seconds time. Later Bob Hawke was also the Prime minister of Australia .

Apparently the first European settlers in Australia drank more alcohol per person than any other community in the history of mankind.

There are over 6000 species of flies.

Australia has the world's largest population of wild camels with one hump.

Sharks are immune to all known diseases.

Tasmania has the cleanest air in the world.

The Australian Alps, or Snowy Mountains as they are also known, receive more snow than Switzerland.

Melbourne has the second largest Greek population in the world, after Athens.
    I'm dead. Bye.

vCash
    Thanks

more facts....

The current prime minister's middle name is wayne.
    Wallaby stew is the national dish of Western Australia.
    South Australians are either bible-thumpers or mass murderers.
    Ron Boucher was a cunt but Mossy sorted him out.

vCash
    Thanks

Mystery

What happens when Norrie gets on the Pipers and lands in the jailhouse? Will Australia pioneer the way for the first genderless prison--the prison of his choice?

He may well be buggered!

Norrie May-Welby, 48, was born a man but had a sex change operation in 1990, at the age of 28.

May-Welby said: 'The concepts of man or woman don?t fit me. The simplest solution is not to have any sex identification'

After becoming unhappy as a woman, May-Welby decided to become a “neuter”. The 48-year-old is now officially recognised as a person of no specific gender.

May-Welby emigrated to Australia at the age of seven after being born in Paisley, Renfrewshire.

Officials there altered the Briton’s birth certificate to include the new no-gender classification after doctors were apparently unable to determine the sex of the expat’s body.

May-Welby said: “The concepts of man or woman don’t fit me. The simplest solution is not to have any sex identification.”

The UK’s Gender Trust welcomed the case. A spokesman said: “Many people like the idea of being genderless.”

Briton is recognised as world's first officially genderless person - Telegraph
    Fitting triangles into squares.

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajarnmcm View Post
    Apparently the first European settlers in Australia drank more alcohol per person than any other community in the history of mankind.
    The first link between alcohol and crime

Bob Hawke's name was listed in the Guinness Book of world Record in the year 1954, for having 2.5 pints of beer in 11 seconds time. Later Bob Hawke was also the Prime minister of Australia .
    Otherwise a total non event

Non Sibi Sed Omnibus Array Umbuku's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiling View Post
    The first link between alcohol and crime
    We used to use rum as currency mate.

This happened in 1793 after the arrival of the American trading ship, the 'Hope', with 7,500 gallons of rum in her cargo. The other goods she carried were desperately needed but the Hope's incorrigible captain insisted that he would sell nothing to the colonists unless they first bought all of his rum. The New South Wales Corps officers saw this as an opportunity rather than a rort and formed a syndicate, with regimental paymaster John Macarthur at it's head, pulling the necassary financial strings.
    Until Bligh showed up and put a stop to it.

Bligh set about closing off the officer's sources of supply. He issued two general orders, one suppressing the rum trade by fixing the price, and the other making all promissory notes payable in cash, thus attempting to break the hold that the Rum Corps had over commerce. Macarthur openly defied the orders leaving Bligh with no choice but to respond by arresting Macarthur and sending him to trial on a number of charges ranging from illegal possession of a still to sedition and resisting arrest. The Corps responded by staging what amounted to a coup d^etat on January 26, 1808, the 20th anniversary of the foundation of the colony.
    Bligh's replacement ended the trade.

Bligh sailed out of Sydney Harbour to exile in Van Diemen's Land (later Tasmania), to return only after the arrival of his official replacement, Governor Lachlan Macquarie, on New Years Day, 1810. Lachlan Macquarie arrived in Sydney with instructions to end the rum trade, to send the New South Wales Corps home and to arrest the leaders of the rebellion - Macarthur and Johnston.
    Early Australian Currency

So you see it's the bloody English's fault that we are bunch of pissheads.
    Faith, by itself, isn't a good enough reason to believe. Instead, a belief must be defensible through reason, logic, and evidence.
    The idea that faith is somehow justified by the fact that the beliefs cannot be proven is a truly Orwellian position to adopt - not to mention intellectually and ethically dangerous.

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

This really pissed me off

Alright, this really pissed me off - you go for the stereotypical Aussie and bag them before I bet you have even met a single Aussie in your life. First of all, i'm Aussie, and I don't give a crap who likes Football, I don't cook 'shrimp on my barbe' or let alone even call them shrimp.

If someone doesn't like football, who cares? We all have our own views on things, but you seem to have a false view on an entire culture, and an entire country. I bet you're some sad 30 year old guy who sits there 24/7 alone in his house watching Foster TV commercials and then thinking that's how an Aussie acts.

The only reason i'm talking crap about you right now is because you trying give Australia a bad image before you have even met any of us. You expect to treat us like this, this complete bullcrap then we sit by and act all nice to you? Of course any Aussie would hate you and have that 'glare' or whatever you wanna call it at you, cause you're a selfish dickhead who cares only about his own country.

Time to get out of your house, fly to Australia and meet a real Aussie, not the stereotypical Aussie which you seem to know oh so much about. If you say "I have met an Aussie and he was like this." then you clearly have met the 0.1% of Aussies that live in Central Australia and actually act like the stereotypical "shrimp on the barbe" Aussie. 99.9% of us are normal people with a slightly different language to your own, and you need to respect that other than sit here talking shit about that 0.1% and saying we're all like that.

Once you have been to Australia and met a good number of Aussies, then tell us what you think - and this time, don't aim it at that small 0.1% in the middle of nowhere.

I'm Aussie, and i've never met, seen or heard anyone say any of those things or have that 'glare' which you say we have. And we sure as hell are not stupid retards which you think we are.

vCash
    Thanks

^ yeah! Fucken oath, good post!!

that poolie guy is a right prick and probably a big fat pom that lives in a 1 bedroom flat in Upper Cricklefuck with a fat pommy slag for a wife eating spotted dicks and yorkshire puddings.

vCash
    Thanks

Don't stir up the Wally Slim, if he read the posts from even halfway, he would know Poolie is an Aussie. I can't remember how many one post wonders have come to this thread over the years and bagged the comments, rather than reading and enjoying the banter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    If you can't say something nice about someone, shut the f*k up
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mister T View Post
    Don't stir up the Wally Slim
    Yeah...bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by benbumpc View Post
    you go for the stereotypical Aussie and bag them before I bet you have even met a single Aussie in your life
    Time to get out of your house, fly to Australia and meet a real Aussie, not the stereotypical Aussie which you seem to know oh so much about.
    Nah...never met a true Aussie...wher do I find one?

I don't give a crap who likes Football
    Football...WTF is football in Australia...they call it soccer

watching Foster TV commercials and then thinking that's how an Aussie acts.
    Fair point...they are much worse in real life

99.9% of us are normal people with a slightly different language to your own,
    You must be talking to a Kiwi then...because Strine is nothing like any other language

I'm Aussie
    Prove it...show us your chain marks

---Update---

Quote Originally Posted by Umbuku View Post
    Until Bligh showed up and put a stop to it.
    Right wowser...and trouble maker...he caused the stoush that got Captain Cook killed...but we have to respect him as the forefather of Anna

---Update---

League legend Rex Mossop dies, aged 83

League legend Rex Mossop dies, aged 83

Very sad...one of a kind as a commentator...blunt...one eyed...and very entertaining

vCash
    Thanks

The moose - RIP....he certainly called a spade, a BLOODY spade

^ bloody kiwis, wannabe aussies! (Choice broo, eh cuz!)

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Chance View Post
    bloody kiwis, wannabe aussies
    Nah...we just like beating you convicts at sport
    The moose - RIP....he certainly called a spade, a BLOODY spade
    Actually saw him play for Manly once

Senior Member Array poolcleaner's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

The only reason i'm talking crap about you right now is because you trying give Australia a bad image before you have even met any of us. You expect to treat us like this, this complete bullcrap then we sit by and act all nice to you? Of course any Aussie would hate you and have that 'glare' or whatever you wanna call it at you, cause you're a selfish dickhead who cares only about his own country.
    ouch! Do Aussies really hate me?

Time to get out of your house, fly to Australia and meet a real Aussie, not the stereotypical Aussie which you seem to know oh so much about. If you say "I have met an Aussie and he was like this." then you clearly have met the 0.1% of Aussies that live in Central Australia and actually act like the stereotypical "shrimp on the barbe" Aussie. 99.9% of us are normal people with a slightly different language to your own, and you need to respect that other than sit here talking shit about that 0.1% and saying we're all like that.
    So 0.1% of Aussies live in Central Australia(?) and they have shrimps on their barbies (psst...they're called aborigines and I can assure you that this thread was not the result of a close encounter with the native Australian,)
    And 99.9% are normal but speak a different language than I do....oh, yeah, you must mean the Lebanese, Greek and Vietnamese...fark me, things have truly changed since I left!

Once you have been to Australia and met a good number of Aussies, then tell us what you think - and this time, don't aim it at that small 0.1% in the middle of nowhere.
    Actually, old bean, that's exactly what I did, something like 6 farkin' years ago.

I still keep meeting Aussies in my local, here in Bangers, and I shit ye not, they are overwhelmingly the same kind of people that inspired this thread.

---Update---

that poolie guy is a right prick and probably a big fat pom that lives in a 1 bedroom flat in Upper Cricklefuck with a fat pommy slag for a wife eating spotted dicks and yorkshire puddings.
    Arrgh, me secret's out.

How was that wedding, eh? 99.9% of Australians sitting down watching their future king tie the knot. Farking Rule Britania...Warnie sucks a big one...

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner View Post
    ouch! Do Aussies really hate me?
    Dunno...but don't ask a Kiwi

---Update---

Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner View Post
    Vietnamese.
    Cabramatta is a Vietnamese word chai mai?

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th April 2013, 13:37
  2. 20th February 2013, 02:36
  3. 19th February 2013, 15:48
  4. 19th February 2013, 15:46
  5. 17th December 2012, 08:41
  6. 13th December 2012, 05:18
  7. 26th April 2012, 21:53
  8. 20th March 2012, 02:46
  9. 24th February 2012, 17:05
  10. 25th January 2012, 14:22
  11. 27th August 2011, 14:44