-->

Thread: Looking for rental near MUIC in Salaya

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Looking for rental near MUIC in Salaya

There are several teachers that I know of, including myself, who are having trouble finding a decent place to rent in Salaya. House, apt, or condo are all fine. There are plenty of places for students to rent, but very few that are appropriate for teachers. I have the additional problem of finding a place that allows a small pet. Mr Roomfinder was of no use at all for places in Salaya. Any help would be much appreciated!!

vCash
    Thanks

Moon Lander Champion!

Re: Looking for rental near MUIC in Salaya

Hmmm...a little surprising you're having so much trouble. Try going down Sai 3 and 4 a bit (going away from MUIC and towards Phetkasem Rd.) <<I think that is South.

There are several neighborhoods between these two Roads (Puthamonthon 3 & 4) Some used to live on Sai 2 but I'm not as familiar.

One popular place is MooBan Preecha. It's on Sai 4, about a half a click past the Queens park on your right.

Much easier to shop for houses if you have a car, but I did it before buying one by using taxis and then legging it in these neighborhoods. You've gotta be active, talk to people if they're out and about....leave a card with your number at the gate of empty houses.....post something near the neighborhood convenience stores...talk to those people, etc....

These houses will have ZERO problems with pets,....and you should get a decent yard!

Last edited by jimbo; 28th September 2008 at 16:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

This is an old thread, but I'd like to echo the original post. I'm a new instructor at Mahidol U, and I'm looking for accommodation, hopefully a townhouse, but I'm finding it very difficult. If there are any leads, it would be much appreciated.

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

incase you're looking for any hoouse in salaya

i searched on squidoo and found a lens
    pets allowed
    squidoo dot com/house-for-rent-salaya