Thread: seaching for condo/townhouse near ABAC (Huamark) that allows cats

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

seaching for condo/townhouse near ABAC (Huamark) that allows cats

Hello, I'm an Abac student searching for a bigger place to live, at this moment I have a studio room of around 30mē.

I'm searching for an at-least one Bedroom + living room with kitchen condo/town house near ABAC, room size around 30mē to 60mē would be ideal. The place must allow cats, (or not such a strict policy on it.) And the price should be between 5000 and 10000 bath.

furnished is preferable but, since I'm staying for longer I don't mind unfurnished.

Anybody that cold help me out with this?

Cheers,
    Julien

vCash
    Thanks

Re: seaching for condo/townhouse near ABAC (Huamark) that allows cats

Ram soi 30/1 sukhothai condo talk to p'Nit, big fat lady cooking curry and running a shop.
    "If you're not interested in changing where you work (and thus the student population, obviously) then a) your success at applying various and sundry teaching techniques is unlikely to have anything to do with how effective they are in general, and b) your sweeping generalizations about Thai students serve no purpose but to fuel your inertia and your feeling of being an 'insider'. Sadly (for you) few who read your sweeping generalizations will perceive it that way, but hey if it makes you feel good, knock yourself out." -zeusdogg

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Thank you, do you know the prices and stuff there?

vCash
    Thanks

Between 6 and 10 thousand depending. have a looksee.

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Help Re: seaching for condo/townhouse near ABAC (Huamark) that allows cats

I've been there today, the price was 7500 Bath a month, thanks it's an interesting place and I will put it on my list of places that i might go.

Thou does anybody know more places in this area?

Cheers,
    Julien

No space to add a decent Array you_me_no_savy_talk_talk's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

I was looking at a house I saw advertised on Ram24, and have had a few emails from the owner. The current tennants will be moving out in Jan and I was really interested until I discovered that the nearby Serri Ville road, isn't anywhere near my work at Serri centre.

I have her email but I cant find any of the links now so I guess she is no longer advertising it online.

It is a 2bed house, part-furnished for 8000bht. I will pm you her email address.

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by payasugo View Post
    Thou does anybody know more places in this area?
    The Jim's Place, Ram soi 38, next to Lumpini. 8000 baht for a quite big, quite nice studio and free wifi and cleaning service and a very nice landlord. Also one of the biggest pools seen anywhere in BKK if you're into swimming. Pics of it are on one of the housing threads I started..

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by you_me_no_savy_talk_talk View Post
    I was looking at a house I saw advertised on Ram24, and have had a few emails from the owner. The current tennants will be moving out in Jan and I was really interested until I discovered that the nearby Serri Ville road, isn't anywhere near my work at Serri centre.

I have her email but I cant find any of the links now so I guess she is no longer advertising it online.

It is a 2bed house, part-furnished for 8000bht. I will pm you her email address.
    Sounds super interesting, i've read ur pm, but couldnt write back because i need first 15 post before being able to reply pm's.

But thank you very much, did you say it was in soi ram 24? Because that would be the most ideal location of all.

Cheers Julien

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    The Jim's Place, Ram soi 38, next to Lumpini. 8000 baht for a quite big, quite nice studio and free wifi and cleaning service and a very nice landlord. Also one of the biggest pools seen anywhere in BKK if you're into swimming. Pics of it are on one of the housing threads I started..
    Thanks for another great place telling me about. It would be extreemly interesting, but I forgot to mention that I really need a seperate bedroom, I have a cat allergy, but 2 cats. It might sound stupid but, I basically better not sleep in the same room as my cats. Because that makes me sneeze to-much, haha.
    Last edited by payasugo; 21st December 2009 at 15:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Hi hi

are you still looking for a place or is your current place contract due..almost?

cause i have a place available and i think you will like mucho. =)

its a classy townhouse compound (Plus City Park - Huamak)near the university, i think about a km from university. You can consider this place like a 1 bedroom place (but its actually 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen with dinning room, 4 bathrooms so theres plenty of space)... but without the stupid rules set forth by condo owners and apt management, such as no pet, no cooking.

AND i have a cat myself, so if your cat is dewormed regularly, as in no worms in her poop, then they can be together. =)

The room is unfurnished now, but we will furnish it for you. it's 10,000 baht/month.
    At inspire, i think its about 15,000 for 1 bedroom. And the place is awful, my sister used to live there, so i know. they just have stuff for show, they dont even have a real kitchen. blah. I dont know bout you, the most thing i hate is lack of peace and serenity. so plain and modern and dull. so systematic. ugh. Plus City Park's a compound so you wont even feel like you are in bangkok. =)

Just give me a call so I can show you around 0846610930 - victoria