Thread: Looking for an apartment in Bangkok to stay for 3 months!

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Looking for an apartment in Bangkok to stay for 3 months!

Dear all, I would appreciate it deeply if you could help me with this.

I am looking for an apartment for two adults and one child in Bangkok.

Normally it is not difficult to rent a condo. However, in my case, I will stay in Bangkok for only 3 months and that is the problem.

I have searched on a few websites but could not find a suitable apartment. There are a few good ones, but they don't have a kitchen area. Or some serviced apartments are too far from the BTS or MRT station.

My sincere thanks,

poltroon and blagard Array reinvented's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

try bangkok property services
    they are pretty helpful
    Serial Wolf Bagger

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Hello, I can help you with your accommodation search

Greetings to you Ajarn,

I'm a college studentand have interest in real estates, so I know quite a good number of places.
    As I understand now, you would like a:

- kitchen
    - near BTS/MRT
    - two bedrooms?

I would like to know the budget and the apartment size you would like to live in. And if possible the date you would be shifting into this apartment.
    Also provide all other facilities or demands you are looking for. I will try my best to help you out with this.

Goodnight

Regards,
    Sunny.

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Anywhere in Sukhumvit, but it should be near BTS train so that I can walk back home. It should have a kitchen so we can cook at home.

The size should be 60 square metres or more. I plan to move in early Jan 2012.

Thank you.

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

a good read for you

hi,

there's a nice cozy website that gives guides and advices about renting apartments in bangkok. so, that you dont get fooled or left untold about important information about renting. a quick read wouldnt be a harm. squidoo dot com/servicedapartmentsbangkok

Cheerz!

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

hi,
    well.. i found some of them. actually, yes, three months contract is a bit difficult to find. i will PM you some of apartments i know that allows short term. you may also check this website ServiceApartmentInBangkok dot com ... there are listings for short terms.

Regards

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny197 View Post
    hi,
    well.. i found some of them. actually, yes, three months contract is a bit difficult to find. i will PM you some of apartments i know that allows short term. you may also check this website ServiceApartmentInBangkok dot com ... there are listings for short terms.

Regards
    I checked your shared website, In this website i found there are many short term contract listing over there.Its really helpful for me to find apartment for six months contract. Thanks for share buddy.

---Update---

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny197 View Post
    hi,<br>
    well.. i found some of them. actually, yes, three months contract is a bit difficult to find. i will PM you some of apartments i know that allows short term. you may also check this website ServiceApartmentInBangkok dot com ... there are listings for short terms.<br>
    <br>
    Regards
    <br><br>I checked your shared website, In this website i found there are many short term contract listing over there.Its really helpful for me to find apartment for six months contract. Thanks for share buddy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No space to add a decent Array you_me_no_savy_talk_talk's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

When con men collide!!!

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel212 View Post
    I checked your shared website, In this website i found there are many short term contract listing over there.Its really helpful for me to find apartment for six months contract. Thanks for share buddy.
    Yeah surely you can. normally, having contract for 1 year+ you get a bit cheaper rate.. but that's only a bit less.. say 1000 or 2000 per month... but you need to mention it when making inquiry because they always consider long term to be of at least 1 year.

---Update---

Dear Ajarn,

I was ill for the past 2 weeks, I'm sorry for mailing late. I'm posting it here coz i cant PM (forum rule)
    Here are some of the apartments that meet your demands.
    if you dont like the below listed apartments, you may browse for more at ServiceApartmentInBangkok.com

1 Bedroom.
    Ref. No. SA-191 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-143 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-121 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-110 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-100 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-183 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-090 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok

2 Bedrooms
    Ref. No. SA-192 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-172 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-122 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok

There are more of rooms that are of studios type but there have less area than the requested one. Should you want to have a look at them, please visit the above stated website.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Sunny

---Update---

Dear Ajarn,

I was ill for the past 2 weeks, I'm sorry for mailing late. I'm posting it here coz i cant PM (forum rule)
    Here are some of the apartments that meet your demands.
    if you dont like the below listed apartments, you may browse for more at ServiceApartmentInBangkok.com

1 Bedroom.
    Ref. No. SA-191 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-143 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-121 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-110 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-100 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-183 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-090 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok

2 Bedrooms
    Ref. No. SA-192 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-172 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok
    Ref. No. SA-122 : Serviced Apartments Bangkok

There are more of rooms that are of studios type but there have less area than the requested one. Should you want to have a look at them, please visit the above stated website.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Sunny

---Update---

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel212 View Post
    <br><br>Yeah surely you can. normally, having contract for 1 year+&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; you get a bit cheaper rate.. but that's only a bit less.. say 1000 or 2000 per month... but you need to mention it when making inquiry because they always consider long term to be of at least 1 year.

vCash
    Thanks

Sunny sure has a stutter, maybe even bipolar.

Jason - many people come in Bangkok, some with a smile and some with their wallet missing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    If you can't say something nice about someone, shut the f*k up

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

It's not true that agents only help you when you are looking at upmarket places. I was going nuts over finding the right place. Clicked myself through hundreds of places on endless amounts of sites. I ended up calling timeout property group (timeoutpropertygroup dot co.th). I think they only do Bangkok, but I'm sure there are many agents like that. I told them what I need, what I am willing to pay and what location I am looking at. I can really only recommend to do apartment search through an agent. Firstly you safe yourself the hussle, second you will only have to look at a couple of places and the agency actually accompanies you there to make sure you find the place and don't run into language difficulties and third and most importantly: it doesn't cost you anything since it is common in thailand that the Landlord pays the agency fees and it gets you a place at a Thai rate! Where I am living now the places are rented to farangs for around 22.000 / month. I am paying 15k.

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Ok i can provide you a house which can fulfill your requirements as well and you will really like to that.

If interested then Pm me. Thanks man.