Thread: Need worldwide salary info, per country, for teaching at different types of schools.

playing the field... Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Need worldwide salary info, per country, for teaching at different types of schools.

Yea I know it's asking a lot. It's for a special research project class I convinced the dean of humanities to enroll me in for a couple of extra credits that put me over a financial aid threshold. Now, 3 weeks until the end of the quarter, I'm a bit late getting a start and could use some help in terms of pointers to good info.

I'm off to Dave's ESL Cafe next and then will be be Googling the hell out of this but I expect search results to be mucked up with misinformation from all the dodgy recruiters out there.

I'm also looking for blogs from people who describe their experiences, especially salaries, teaching in different countries and schools.

If anyone here has taught in a couple of different places and would be willing to be interviewed I would be much obliged. Could you please send me a PM?

Thanks in advance all! I will of course pay for the beers, with my financial aid $ for anyone who can give me a good boost on this project.
    Follow the three Rís: Respect for self Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.
    --Erma Bombek

Thailand, love it! Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Re: Need worldwide salary info, per country, for teaching at different types of schoo

Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    good luck.

as opposed to asking Ajarners what they get paid instead, I'm sure that they'll all be completely honest !

vCash
    Thanks

Re: Need worldwide salary info, per country, for teaching at different types of schoo

The schools can give you infomations about this.

vCash
    Thanks

eric, i'm happy to help! PM me or email me
    "$!!str8 hood!$$" - This is how one of my student's parents ends the text messages they send me... What planet am I working on?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.