Tommy, as per our phone call
- The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
- The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
- The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
- The notification must be made within 7 days before or after the period of 90 days expires.
- The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.
Offices accepting notification:
- Counter 3, Immigration Bureau Office, Soi Suanphlu, Bangkok
- Visa extension units, Ratchada Centre (BOI)
- Immigration offices throughout the country
Notification by registered mail
- Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)
- Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)
- Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
- Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47
- Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
- The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.
Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days to 90 DAYS REGISTRATION, ROOM 206
507 SOI SUANPLU,SOUTH SATHORN RD.,