SEE TEFL -->

Thread: melatonin in Bangkok?

vCash
    Thanks

melatonin in Bangkok?

can i get melatonin in Bangkok? i need to get more and better sleep, and sleeping pills have proven too intense. i've used melatonin in the past and had a slight effect with no after effects (and it's relatively close to what the body should be making anyway).

elsewhere it is found in both supplement stores and pharmacies, but none of my local pharmacies carry it. are there supplement shops in Bangers, particularly in the big malls like Emporium and Paragon? do they carry it? if not is there another source, or does one have to get it from overseas?

vCash
    Thanks

^
    i have, actually. all the things that are supposed to put me under don't, except for elephant tranquilizers (and they're relatively expensive). one thing that works, if/when i have the discipline, is some breathing/relaxation exercises i learned a while ago, but lately i don't have the discipline or concentration.

Senior Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

^^^ You can get it in some Thai chemists/health food places. The wife bought some at a perfume/health supplement stall at MBK a few years ago, but as always watch the price (as a farang I had to pretend to be fascinated by the mobile phone covers of a stall 100 metres away) and make sure the bottle is still factory sealed.

vCash
    Thanks

I'm getting a parcel from CA. Want some from Discount Vitamins & Herbal Supplements from Puritan's Pride or add to an order from Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more ? I have the 3 mg here, but it's no longer sealed.