International House - Bangkok
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: Back on a T-Visa after the WP + B-Visa was not converted to a Work Visa

  1. #16
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts

    Rep Power
    I got my Non imm b visa........I have a wife
    A quick fix would be to go for a 2 month "visiting your wife visa"....You need to be legally married/registered....Assuming your wife is Thai.....This should give you enough time to sort out a fresh non-b.

    My 2 year waiver
    How many extensions have you had?....

  2. #17
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanked 280 Times in 177 Posts

    Rep Power
    Thanks for the advice all. It hard to be proactive when you're a small school in up country Isaan. The T.C office in Bangkok is full of people with false information passing the buck round and round. My application was sent 3 months ago by recorded delivery. The T.C lost the forms and gave my office and principal the run around for 2 months. apparently if I was on an E.P or at an International school it would be easy to renew my work permit. Because I'm at a 90% funded Government schoo I have to do what everyone else does ie do the course. It would have been nice if they told me that 3 months ago.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 30th September 2011, 08:47
  2. 30 day entry visa to 90 tourist visa in Cambodia
    By chuck_s in forum Paperwork
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th May 2010, 23:16
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 29th April 2009, 18:27
  4. Tourist visa/work visa
    By jonjon in forum The Staffroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15th June 2008, 09:10
  5. New Job = New Work Visa. A Little Visa Insight Please
    By Whose Wandering? in forum Paperwork
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30th April 2008, 12:24

Tags for this Thread



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts