Teaching License Requirements
Foreigners who want to apply for a teaching license shall have the following qualifications:
1. Be at least 20 years of age
2. Hold a degree in Education or an equivalent or in other related fields accredited by the Teachers Council of Thailand
3. Not Possess any of the prohibited characteristics pursuant to section 44 of the Teachers and Educational Personnel Council Act B.E. 2003
4. Possess the professional standards of knowledge and experience.
1. Having improper behavior or immorality
2. Being an incompetent or quasi-incompetent person
3. Having been sentenced to imprisonment in any case, in the opinion of the Teachers Council of Thailand, which may bring dishonor upon the profession.
1. Thai language and culture
2. Professional ethics
3. Professional knowledge: Subject matters for teachers’ profession consisting of
- Language and Technology for Teachers
- Curriculum Development
- Learning Management
- Psychology for Teachers
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Classroom Management
- Educational Research
- Educational Innovation and Information Technology
- Teacher Professionalism
Have teaching experience with not less than 1 year in an educational institution under a school system.