-->

Thread: Teacher shot in the face by student (trying to break up a fight)

vCash
    Thanks

Teacher shot in the face by student (trying to break up a fight)

Bangkok Post : Teacher shot in student brawl recoveringTeacher shot in student brawl recovering

A teacher shot in the face while trying to stop a fight between a group of students is no longer in danger, although he remains in intensive care.
    Phramongkutklao Hospital's emergency medicine unit director Peerapol Pokpong said the teacher, Wichian Patchakhiao, was transferred there yesterday from Phra Nangklao Hospital in Nonthaburi.
    He said Mr Wichian, a teacher at the Army Transportation Engineering School in Dusit, was out of danger though still in intensive care. No further details were available.
    Mr Wichian was shot below his left eye by a pen gun during the clash on Thursday between students from two rival schools in Nonthaburi.
    Meanwhile, his pregnant wife has been admitted to the same hospital after going into labour.
    Dr Peerapol said doctors were monitoring Mr Wichian's left eye and brain functions.
    He was injured as some 50 students from Phraramhok Technology School and Nakornluang Polytechnic College fought in front of Karun Sueksa School in Nonthaburi's Muang district.
    Police said they arrested 17 of the students and seized 21 knives, an axe and a home-made ping pong bomb, but the suspect believed to be responsible for shooting Mr Wichian evaded capture.
    Jumpon Makkusol, head of the Army Transportation Engineering Schools's administrative division, said Mr Wichian has worked at the school for almost six years and monitors students' behaviour.
    Teachers would keep watch every day before school and at hometime for signs of more trouble.
    His usual watch was around Nonthaburi's Pak Kret and Bangkok's Rama VII bridge.
    Mr Jumpon said Mr Wichian is calm and amiable, but not afraid of danger or shy to intervene in problems.
    The shooting on Thursday was the first time a teacher from the technical school had been seriously injured during a student fight.
    Mr Jumpon said the school acted quickly to calm students and asked them not to take revenge. "I understand that what happened would upset the students, but I told them to stay calm and not to do wrong themselves," he said.
    "It is better to leave it to the police to find [Mr Wichean's] attacker."
    Schools had brainstormed for ways to end the spate of student brawls and agreed they should surrender to police any students who displayed violent or aggressive behaviour.
    Last edited by natalie8; 23rd July 2011 at 16:23. Reason: removed the underline

Senior Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris88 View Post
    Mr Wichian was shot below his left eye by a pen gun during the clash on Thursday between students from two rival schools in Nonthaburi.
    Meanwhile, his pregnant wife has been admitted to the same hospital after going into labour.
    F*ckin' hell.

---Update---

The shooting on Thursday was the first time a teacher from the technical school had been seriously injured during a student fight.
    Schools had brainstormed for ways to end the spate of student brawls
    So this is a regular event then.

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natalie8 View Post
    Yes! The fighting between technical colleges has been going on for years.
    Students would hijack buses and use guns and succeed in killing each other frequently.

Established User Array Baas Babelaas's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Rough shit. I've been jumped by a student (here in China). Big bastard weighed about 120kgs and wasn't scared to go at me.

Them kiddies will get rough these days, it seems.

vCash
    Thanks

in Thailand it seems most of the teenage violence is channeled into rivalries between schools (in contrast to the UK where it's rivalries between football supporters, or the US where it's rivalries based on preferred color of 'do rag). a certain percentage of teenage boys are just not equipped to cope with the high levels of testosterone they're suddenly dealing with. teenage boys' minds turn violent, and sometimes their actions follow suit. when i was that age i shoulda been locked up too, but i only carried a knife, and never used it on anyone (great for opening stubborn beer cans though).

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natalie8 View Post
    About 12 years ago they were jumping on buses and shooting up the passengers - it's a pretty regular feature.
    ~The beginning is the word and the end is silence.
    And in between are all the stories. This is one of mine~

vCash
    Thanks

^Absolute bollox - no passengers were ever shot up - provide evidence? You really are a fukin retard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Avin' it!

vCash
    Thanks

My ex girlfriend lost her best friend on the 207 bus on Srinakarin. Stop being a twat.

More recently http://www.thailandnews.co/2010/09/b...-bus-shooting/

You don't even live around here do you? What a sad twot you are. I've also seen police with guns catching students from Bangkapi Tech school in soi 24 Ramkhamheang.

No evidence, stick it up your arse you twat.

vCash
    Thanks

Fuk you prick - police with guns catching students - your fantasy world far exceeds that of smeg - what a wanker you really are

---Update---

Quote Originally Posted by Ben2talk View Post
    You don't even live around here do you?
    i think we should meet for a beer in BKK - Saturday or Sunday OK with you? name the place

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    name the place
    I already did - the question is where you stay?

If you haven't lived in Bangkapi for the last 5 years, then how would you justify your position in saying that it's not possible that the police have been engaged trying to catch Technical students in the street?

Windoze Basher Array theanimaster's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    Fuk you prick - police with guns catching students - your fantasy world far exceeds that of smeg - what a wanker you really are
    What's with the attitude? This shit DOES happen, I've read it in the news and seen it myself. Except now it's spreading to public high schools as well.

As for me, if these fuckers were at it, I'd let them kill each other, rather than get involved. Good riddance. In fact, the police feel the same way. But what REALLY pisses me off is that these worthless pieces of shit DO get passersby involved when they fire at each other on busses or on the streets. It's ~then~ that I feel like tackling some fucker and ripping their eyes out. Especially if they tried that shit near my kids.
    I wish I could afford to make just a dollar a year.

Just Buy a Mac