PATTAYA:--A 49 year old British ex-pat died after he came into contact with live wires at his new restaurant in Jomtien on Wednesday Morning.
A Bangkok Hospital Pattaya ambulance was called to the restaurant which was due to be opened shortly in Soi Wat Boon. The medical team was confronted by the lifeless body of Mr. Timothy Jackson aged 49 and immediately began CPR and shock treatment, overseen by a Doctor who accompanied the medical team. The victim’s distraught wife, Khun Boontern aged 45, was there and watched as the Doctor desperately tried to revive Mr. Jackson.
She revealed how he was attempting to fix a faulty water pump inside the restaurant when he began to shake uncontrollably. He collapsed and Khun Boontern called the Ambulance which transported the critically ill Mr. Jackson to hospital where he was declared dead-on-arrival. Police were called in to investigate the incident and confirmed that Mr. Jackson had entered a small store room underneath the stairs to fix the faulty pump but there was water on the floor which had leaked from the pump. He was warned by his wife not to enter and wait for a qualified technician to arrive.
4 more years!
120 volts will wake you up.
240 will fry you.
Never keep an electric fan next to the bathtub.
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
He should have listened to his wife. Another stupid Brit.
This is sad. NO WAY will I touch electrics here unless I am certain the power is off. Earth, what's that then?
Not the brightest spark around. Good that the restaurant is all bought, paid for and ready to open.
This is it... The apocalypse.