--> International House - Bangkok
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video of teacher slapping a student around. Have you even been this mad?

Regular User Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Video of teacher slapping a student around. Have you ever been this mad?

In a couple of occasions when I first came to Thailand, I found myself in a room with 50 students that were absolutely out of control. AS I came in to the classroom one time and I was screaming at the top of my lungs for them to sit down, they proceeded to build a tower of chairs at the back of the room. I have been mad to the point of wanting to throw a student off the 5th floor, of course I just walked away.

Have you ever been this mad? Tell me what happened to you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuX2z-zI0NU"]YouTube - A teacher is hitting a kid[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_LFhrB5KzA"]YouTube - ?R - ?editel ?koly zfackoval ?įka (Teacher puch / hit student)[/ame]

This Korean guy should be arrested. Look at this shit!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE-3_owTAeI"]YouTube - Teacher beats elementary school students in Icheon, Korea.[/ame]
    Last edited by ajarnfalang; 21st July 2009 at 09:43.

vCash
    Thanks

Re: Video of teacher slapping a student around. Have you even been this mad?

Though I couldn't condone such extreme actions by a teacher. There are alternative ways in which to deal with said problems. The greatest detriment is this generation {and perhaps the last one as well}. Universally spoiled brats that have been conditioned to disregard respect and elders. They generally know they can get away with anything.

Regular User Array
    vCash
    Thanks

What I did in that particular occasion was call my boss, he came into the room and told them in Thai that enough was enough. That was the roughest day for me, but that was over 4 years ago and my first experience as a teacher.

vCash
    Thanks

The Korean git should be brought up on charges. Not punishment, but criminal.....seemingly enjoying it. If I ever learned that any one of my daughters was treated in such a matter, this 'teacher' would be a guest at the local hospital for some thereafter.

Regular User Array
    vCash
    Thanks

I FEEL like that sometimes, but I couldn't do what that Korean guy did. It's not in me. That's criminal.

vCash
    Thanks

Wow! I agree with the last posters; the teacher in the last video should be brought to justice.
    Be careful where you stick your tongue!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vCash
    Thanks

ouch, it bloody hurt just watching it!

slightly related i saw some students getting the cane fo rthe first time today. I could hear the sound of cane meeting skin from a far bit away.

vCash
    Thanks

man that last video makes me sick. that guy is a complete sadist motherfucker. holy fuck

vCash
    Thanks

the first two vids I would have a stern talking with those teachers if I were the parent, and tell them to call me if my kid was being a total prick, but if they ever hit him again.....

the korean guy... I'd bust down the door of his classroom and put him in the hospital.
    Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves completely
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I ALWAYS GIVE A 100% AT WORK:

12% Monday
    23% Tuesday
    40% Wednesday
    20% Thursday
    5% Friday

Senior Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

As a 5th grade boys teacher, I know kids have a way of finding your last nerve and will stretch it to it's limit. But if you can't control your anger to the point where you're beating yoru students, you shouldn't be a teacher.
    As a parent, it angers me. I can't imagine what I'd do if I knew my child's teacher was abusing him/her. Mr. Kimchi there on the last video wouldn't be able to hold a whiteboard marker for some time.

vCash
    Thanks

No one ever get slaps like that in school?

vCash
    Thanks

A clip round the ear maybe, but that Korean chap is a total lunatic, if i was that kids dad i would pay the local hood to have his legs broken.
    'After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box'

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by po3try View Post
    ouch, it bloody hurt just watching it!
    I agree. He had zero, I mean, ZERO follow through on his swing, even appearing to pull his strikes on a number of occasions. I will admit that he had a pretty good wind-up towards the end of the video where he had some good power going in. Overall, I'd say he'd do better gripping his paddle or bat with both hands, as opposed to keeping his left hand behind his back.

stāj wən pro·gen·i·tor Array IsaanAlex's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

^

Healing circle around 8' ish?

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IsaanAlex View Post
    ^

Hey man, where ya been? Nice to see you again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast