Here's the game.
Google a sentence fragment using quotes in Google and tell us what results you get.
I'll go first
[google]"then the terrorists have already won"[/google]
if you are using IE, then the terrorists have already won
If Google is broken, then the terrorists have already won
For Abortion Rights? Then the Terrorists Have Already Won
If I Can't ramble, then the terrorists have already won.
If Senators are allowed to roam freely about the country, then the terrorists have already won
If America continues in its paranoia, then the terrorists have already won
[google]"I'm not gay but"[/google]
I’m Not Gay, but My Boyfriend Sure Is
As it happens, I'm not gay. But I'll certainly let everybody know if and when I discover that I am
I'm not gay, but if a man ever invents a way to test blood sugar levels
without the use of needles, I'm gonna kiss the guy right on his lips.
I'm Not Gay, But I'd Have to Think Twice if One of These Guys asked
I'M NOT GAY BUT MY WIFE IS!
I'm Not Gay But My Dick Is
Off you go....
LDMA - Ajarn Forum Admin
Don't get me wrong - I don't want a 'serious' board but I'd like posts to be either genuinely amusing, informative and/ or thought provoking.
Ian McNamara - July 2000
A clash with the management will not serve the purpose of your inner peace and therefore will deprive you from happiness. Director of PAIS 2009
Only the bad person say the bad thing about the good thing.
Anon. Thai DOS
An essay on Googling Sentence Fragments In order to understand our selves, we must first understand Googling Sentence Fragments. I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of Googling Sentence Fragments. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, Googling Sentence Fragments is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. Inevitably Googling Sentence Fragments is often misunderstood by the over 50, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.
While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints'  he must have been referning to Googling Sentence Fragments. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course Googling Sentence Fragments is quite good.
Status, Security, Fame - Googling Sentence Fragments, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees Googling Sentence Fragments, another may see monkeys playing tennis.
Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We will study the Spanish-Armada model, a lovely model. Average
Googling Sentence Fragments
It is apparent from the graph that the influence of Googling Sentence Fragments is strong. What is the secret to its strength? My personal view is that the average wage, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by Googling Sentence Fragments due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.
Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of Googling Sentence Fragments can be like looking at Googling Sentence Fragmentsism and post-Googling Sentence Fragmentsism.
One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of style icon Noah Tuigamala 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.'  Amazingly, he new nothing of Googling Sentence Fragments until he was well into his thirties. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to Googling Sentence Fragments.
I hope, for our sake that Googling Sentence Fragments will endure. Conclusion
In summary, Googling Sentence Fragments must not be allowed to get in the way of the bigger question: why are we here? Putting this aside its of great importance. It enriches, invades where necessary, though Googling Sentence Fragments brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Googling Sentence Fragments.
What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Nicole Beckham: 'You win some, you loose some, but Googling Sentence Fragments wins most often.' 
 Lance Bandaner - Adventurous Spirit - 1993 See-Saw Publishing
 Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing
 Weekly Googling Sentence Fragments - Issue 54 - Rhino Media
My Behaviour is a function of my experience .
My Personality is a composite of my behaviour patterns,of my
traits,adjustments and the roles that I play.
I act accordingly to the way I see things
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You SOB...that takes the cake in my eyes as the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while.
christ that's funny...green green green...........
sentence what after that.........
Miles and miles to go before I sleep...
Tony Blair is a puff-pastry prime minister and New Labour will wither and die.
Vol-au-Vent is a puff pastry case that may be round or square
So I googled.."I've fallen and I can't get up"
here are the results:
1. I've fallen and I can't get up!" Later, Sonic uses the line while laughing at the sketch
2. I've fallen and I can't get up " I've fallen… and I can't get up!
3. Life Alert Pendant Call for Free Life Alert Brochure now As seen in AARP Magazine. Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!
4. Ive fallen and I cant get up! was a popular catchphrase of early 1990s popular culture based upon a line from a United States -based television commercial
5. Shortly after the release of the commercial, "I've fallen, and I can't get up!" became stock material for comedians everywhere, and is still occasionally ...
One might argue that those aren't sentence frags...I know!
"The glass is half full"
1. It doesn't matter whether the glass is half full or half empty.
2. When presented with the question of if the glass is half empty or half full, an engineer always replies 'I need more data'.
3. There are times when a half or full glass of air could save a life
4. If you are filling the glass, and you fill it half way, it's half-full. ... The half-empty glass has a chicken in it. The half-full glass has an egg in it.
5. I had this dream of having a half full glass of water...so I left home.
"You don't understand, she's different"
1. "Oh, but you don't understand: she's different all right, and they all need to stay together, out of our way. They came to America to be slaves, ...
2. "But you don't understand, she's different." and "Making love: what my girlfriend does while I'mf****** her brains out." ...
3. ... alone cannot help someone overcome by depression: "there were times I would find myself saying to friends/you don't understand/she's different when it's ...
4. ... "You don't understand She's different when it's just me and her" And I Closed the door and I tried to hang on and she Sank into the dark I was over my ...
This next one is not a result, but a google search engine help question:
Did you mean to search for: "you don't understand, he's different"
"I was thinking of moving to Thailand"
1) I was thinking of moving to Thailand cause theres to many christians in america, what do you think?
2) so I came here originally to become a scuba instructor, did that for exactly 2 weeks, and then the tsunami struck, the east coast.. destroying, amongst many other things, the dive industry.. so i started teaching English.
I hadn't the heart to touch the breakfast.
I told Jeeves to drink it himself.