-->

Thread: i-to-i TEFL

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

i-to-i TEFL

Ok so originally I was going to apply to take a CELTA course, but I found the application tasks quite difficult even after brushing up on all my grammar and what not. So I figured if I'm struggling at this point then this course probably would not be the best option for me. I've looked into different courses and found this one by i-to-i. It sounds really good but I just wanted to see if anyone has done this one and can tell me anything about the course and if it's worth doing. My other option is to take a course in Koh Samui next year as I have a friend who opened a TEFL school on the island through the international school there. But obviously i'd rather do a cheaper option... So yeah any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Billy.

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billyg89 View Post
    Ok so originally I was going to apply to take a CELTA course, but I found the application tasks quite difficult even after brushing up on all my grammar and what not. So I figured if I'm struggling at this point then this course probably would not be the best option for me.
    The course is nothing like the introductory task that you're asked to complete. I got through the course with only the very basics of English grammar.