International House - Bangkok
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: When School Directors Lose The Plot

Blah! Blah! Blah! Array kenkannif's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Mate they over paid you....and they're dishonest??? Daft maybe I reckon mate.

Riddle me this brother can you handle it
    Your style to my style you can't hold a candle to it
    Equinox symmetry and the balance is right
    Smokin' and drinkin' on a Tuesday night
    It's not how you play the game it's how you win it
    I cheat and steal and sin and I'm a cynic

vCash
    Thanks

Euhh, I paid every last baht back. And this is not really about me but about another teacher that didn't get his money on time.

Over paying me simply came out of an administrative fuck up. Which I can understand.

No one is holding a grudge or anything, just a bit silly of saying that they paid the teacher in question late because they overpaid me?

Some of use here are taking this way too serious
    What's love got to do with it...........

vCash
    Thanks

The fact is LW is that you held all the cards re: the money you say you are owed, and instead of settling the matter, you are still claiming the school still owes it to you. You complaining that they overpaid you, and now you are complaining because you think they owe you money...make your mind up. Sorry, but whatever your financial situation you should have sorted it then and there. Confused faces? You had the cash, you should have kept what you felt entitled to...their mistake. Giving it all back seems to have been yours. Like I said come in and bring it up here with them if you must but "wasted opportunity" seems like an understatement in your case(sorry two wasted opprotunities)...and how much is it you claim they owe you anyway? A couple of thousand?

LK as previously stated has been paid and his deposit is ready for collection. I ask again how is this dishonest?
    LDMA - Ajarn Forum Admin
    -------
    Don't get me wrong - I don't want a 'serious' board but I'd like posts to be either genuinely amusing, informative and/ or thought provoking.
    Ian McNamara - July 2000

A clash with the management will not serve the purpose of your inner peace and therefore will deprive you from happiness. Thai Language School DOS, 2009

Only the bad person say the bad thing about the good thing.
    Anon. Thai DOS

Senior Member Array MisterStretch's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Why is this dispute being argued about in two different threads? It's a private matter, is it not, and not a 'forum' matter?

Mods...pull it.

vCash
    Thanks

Yes, i am taking it seriously. I feel that branding the school dishonest is unfair. Sure take the piss out of the place - I know I do it regularly, I have little tantrums with the bosses and stamp my feet sometimes to get what I want and think all manner of things here are ridiculous, but I've stuck with the place because I really do belive they are fundamentally honest, and have in this situations and all other situations have been fair with their dealings with foreign staff.

Posted after 3 minutes 29 seconds:

Yeah, and what happens when I pull it Stretchy? I get a torrent of PMs accusing me of a conflict of interest...the truth cannot be told etc...LDMA is protecting his own school by deleting criticism of it.

Actually would another mod weigh in on this thread because I feel it's also unfair for me to be the only person on this forum who has to deal with this crap in public, when after all it's a work related dispute and would be far more at home on TEFL Watch.

Damned if I do..

back seat modding Array discus2000's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

thread locked until further notice...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Bloody Hell! It can't be that difficult!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

said Mother Superior... Array GeeCee's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Fair enough.
    No one else's school is allowed to be attacked like this on Ajarn, why should it be an exception because it's LDMA's ?

All we have is a couple of disgruntled employees whinging and whining about something that sounds sorted.

vCash
    Thanks

Just been on the phone to Likewise, who assures me it's not personal and it's just him and his Lordship trolling me for a response.

Hook line and sinker as usual. Thanks mods.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789