--> International House - Bangkok
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Arbitration

El Jefe Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Re: Arbitration

I am sure I am mistaken, because Bruce, you have never been wrong. I am thinking about designating you the TEFL god.

You are right, it would be good to find new site to refer your grads to. It'd probably be a bad idea for business to refer them to TEFLWatch. They might start to wonder about many of the issues brought up over there. Better to find a site that you can support and that support you.
    Are you actually reading this? Do you think I care?

Established User Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I am sure I am mistaken, because Bruce, you have never been wrong. I am thinking about designating you the TEFL god.
    Haha they did that LAST week!

if I were looking to refer grads to a site that spreads lots of nasty, personal rumors and rude unprofessional attacks, I have found the perfect website. But I am more interested in something that can help grads if they run into trouble with a school. I am hoping esljudge can come through.
    Last edited by Bruce; 17th August 2007 at 18:43.

El Jefe Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Of course they did. Everyone on that other site is so surprised at what you have done. I'm not surprised in the least. If someone believes they are god, they are never wrong because they are the ones who make the distinction of what is right and what is wrong. Why would I be surprised that someone is acting like a god when that person thinks they are a god?

I'm sure if God had a school, he'd self accredit it.
    -----
    I'm also sure that if God had a school, He'd be very upset if people said anything bad about it. I'm sure He'd defend it in any way possible.
    Last edited by Whitey; 17th August 2007 at 18:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Established User Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Had a few too many beers there Whitey? CHILLLLL..........

El Jefe Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Sorry, I don't drink beer or whiskey. I am perfectly chilled right now. I don't need beer to speak Truth, but some need to lay off the beer in order to understand the Truth or all they can hope to understand is truth.

Established User Array
    vCash
    Thanks

OK Whitey. Its all ok.

Good night.

El Jefe Array
    vCash
    Thanks

I am trying to figure out what I have said in this thread that is worthy of a red from you, Bruce?

Arbitration 17th August 2007 18:20 Bruce

Can you answer that one? Let's get back to the original topic of arbtiration.

A well known provider of TEFL courses was recently shamed on another website and then another website is proposed and that same course provider's owner comes out and says he will support it.

If I were ESLJudge, I'd turn tale and run because the worst thing that can happen for a new site is to be thought of as being in the pocket of a private company that has a less than stellar reputation.

vCash
    Thanks

Ok...enough....locked.
    LDMA - Ajarn Forum Admin
    -------
    Don't get me wrong - I don't want a 'serious' board but I'd like posts to be either genuinely amusing, informative and/ or thought provoking.
    Ian McNamara - July 2000

A clash with the management will not serve the purpose of your inner peace and therefore will deprive you from happiness. Thai Language School DOS, 2009

Only the bad person say the bad thing about the good thing.
    Anon. Thai DOS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456