International House - Bangkok

Thread: Teflwatch reinvented

New Member Array rowena the shrew's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Attn Teflwatch reinvented

I would like to inform all you fellow teaches out there that our crusading site is back under another guise.Thank goodness some one is trying to help us,I sincerely hope the new site does not become a personal battlegriund for a few bigots intent on inflating their own ego's to the majority of we innocents abroad.Here is the link below.

TEFL School Reviews Forum • Index page.

Let the show begin again please,encores are needed.
    Tha mo chos air ceann mo naimhdean.

Senior Member Array Bangkok Phil's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Re: Teflwatch reinvented

Well......I'm going to have a word with the other moderators first but I'm erring on the side of any TEFL watch reincarnation having to stand on its own two feet and not rely on links from here. This is of course bearing in mind what happened over the last 12 months or so. We don't want to encourage a repeat of all that TEFl Watch vs Ajarn forum mudslinging.
    The worst job in Thailand must be the man who has to sit down with a blue marker pen and mark a number two on the two-baht coins to stop people thinking they are one-baht coins.

bet
    Awaiting mod approval... Array bet's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Here we go again, where's namtok?

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rowena the shrew
    I would like to inform all you fellow teaches out there that our crusading site is back under another guise.Thank goodness some one is trying to help us,I sincerely hope the new site does not become a personal battlegriund for a few bigots intent on inflating their own ego's to the majority of we innocents abroad.Here is the link below.

TEFL School Reviews Forum • Index page.

Let the show begin again please,encores are needed.
    The school has done its duty in getting some protection. Their domain is not listed in the Thailand, so some school cannot get it closed down.
    CharlieX / Abdul Jabaar
    If you really want to reach me, you'll know how.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
    Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
    Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
    Master of the Day of Judgment.
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
    Show us the straight way,
    The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Phil
    Well......I'm going to have a word with the other moderators first but I'm erring on the side of any TEFL watch reincarnation having to stand on its own two feet and not rely on links from here. This is of course bearing in mind what happened over the last 12 months or so. We don't want to encourage a repeat of all that TEFl Watch vs Ajarn forum mudslinging.
    Teacher's need access to information about a potential employer. Their are a lot of poor quality schools and dodgy employer's that have been outed on Teflwatch in the past. I know some of them are prolific advertisers on your site so you may be under pressure from them but i would hope that this site would always favour the teacher. Providing a link to Teflschoolreviews does no harm. People can make up thier own mind about what is written there. People on rival forums are always slagging each other off and will continue to do so. So what. It's irrelevant. Please provide a link as a service to the TEFL teaching community.

vCash
    Thanks

See post one....there's it's link....splendid...next!
    LDMA - Ajarn Forum Admin
    -------
    Don't get me wrong - I don't want a 'serious' board but I'd like posts to be either genuinely amusing, informative and/ or thought provoking.
    Ian McNamara - July 2000

A clash with the management will not serve the purpose of your inner peace and therefore will deprive you from happiness. Thai Language School DOS, 2009

Only the bad person say the bad thing about the good thing.
    Anon. Thai DOS

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bet
    Here we go again, where's namtok?
    Getting his backside caned infront of all the students by the female Thai admin for not respecting the Thai National Anthem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Avin' it!

playing the field... Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Right, this is just the sort of business we don't need more of, especially in the staffroom. The link is there, I think that's enough.
    Last edited by Eric; 15th April 2008 at 16:47. Reason: Got the forum name right already.
    Follow the three Rís: Respect for self Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.
    --Erma Bombek