International House - Bangkok
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69

Thread: Tefl?

  1. #31
    member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12,357
    vCash
    1306
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 602 Times in 471 Posts


    Rep Power
    109110
    ^ everybody wants to see their Thai GF. But chances are she doesn't want you without the change $$. Women are funny like that and Thai women are even funnier. They have women in ROK.

  2. #32
    Boss Shaggers Club Array 8ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    10,203
    vCash
    1500
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 148 Times in 103 Posts


    Rep Power
    25254
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer820 View Post

    Correct sir.

    I-never-dun-a-ting-rong-in-me-life-m8

  3. #33
    Senior Member Array Warhammer820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mentally or physically?
    Posts
    1,994
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 63 Times in 42 Posts


    Rep Power
    25404
    Quote Originally Posted by fred flintstone View Post
    ^ everybody wants to see their Thai GF. But chances are she doesn't want you without the change $$. Women are funny like that and Thai women are even funnier. They have women in ROK.
    Never had that problem in the more than 2 years we've been together. I've never had a large amount of money and she bought me more things than I bought her. She's been to America 3 years in a row and we've been together ever since. I'll try my luck on her and see what happens.

  4. #34
    member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12,357
    vCash
    1306
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 602 Times in 471 Posts


    Rep Power
    109110
    She's been to America 3 years in a row[/quote]

    So she knows the system and see men picking up the check....but good luck with your system.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Array Warhammer820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mentally or physically?
    Posts
    1,994
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 63 Times in 42 Posts


    Rep Power
    25404
    Quote Originally Posted by fred flintstone View Post
    So she knows the system and see men picking up the check....but good luck with your system.
    We alternate. I pay one time, then she pays next time. You must have gotten burned before. It's ok, I know some in America who have gotten burned.

  6. #36
    Boss Shaggers Club Array 8ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    10,203
    vCash
    1500
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 148 Times in 103 Posts


    Rep Power
    25254
    Livin off a feemail

    ther's a word 4 that



    ---Update---

    Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer820 View Post
    I'll try my luck on her and see what happens.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Array Warhammer820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mentally or physically?
    Posts
    1,994
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 63 Times in 42 Posts


    Rep Power
    25404
    She has not given me a reason to distrust her. Why should I?

  8. #38
    Boss Shaggers Club Array 8ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    10,203
    vCash
    1500
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 148 Times in 103 Posts


    Rep Power
    25254
    Trust her by all means,,, OK

    mooch off her ,,,, no lar


  9. #39
    Senior Member Array Warhammer820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mentally or physically?
    Posts
    1,994
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 63 Times in 42 Posts


    Rep Power
    25404
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ball View Post
    Trust her by all means,,, OK

    mooch off her ,,,, no lar
    Sorry, but I fail to see the problem with allowing her to help me out for a little bit while I try to find a job. I would do the same for her.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,461
    vCash
    6868289671
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 264 Times in 166 Posts


    Rep Power
    20733
    Something very fishy here. Thailand is no place for tight arses. O.P you can live on 2000 baht a month. Bollox. that's about 70 baht a day. what do you do all day?. I'm sure you girlfriend enjoys sharing her life with a cheap skate. Save some money first before you come cos if you don't you'll be one of these scroungers who comes up with a hard luck story, borrows money off people and then disappears again.

  11. #41
    Senior Member Array Warhammer820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mentally or physically?
    Posts
    1,994
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 63 Times in 42 Posts


    Rep Power
    25404
    Quote Originally Posted by peelieorion View Post
    omething very fishy here. Thailand is no place for tight arses. O.P you can live on 2000 baht a month. Bollox. that's about 70 baht a day. what do you do all day?. I'm sure you girlfriend enjoys sharing her life with a cheap skate. Save some money first before you come cos if you don't you'll be one of these scroungers who comes up with a hard luck story, borrows money off people and then disappears again.
    That was my vacation in Thailand and my friends made it up to me for taking care of them in America. I know that If i went to Thailand to live I would be spending at least 15,000 baht a month, but most likely more.

    ---Update---

    We met some of their friends in Hua Hin, stayed at her cousin's apartment in bkk while traveling around Khao San road, went hiking in Ubon and traveled around Si Sa Ket most of the time.

  12. #42
    Regular User Array The Quiet American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,344
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts


    Rep Power
    4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer820 View Post
    Khao San road, went hiking in Ubon and traveled around Si Sa Ket
    Now that's living.

  13. #43
    Senior Member Array Warhammer820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mentally or physically?
    Posts
    1,994
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 63 Times in 42 Posts


    Rep Power
    25404
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet American View Post
    Now that's living.
    I had fun, and so did the people that I was with. All of it was their idea. In Hua Hin, we went to the beach, temples, waterfalls and the mall. I call all of that, except the mall, beautiful and worthwhile sights.

    ---Update---

    What do you guys do for fun?

  14. #44
    Tiny Bubbles Array Don Ho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buriram
    Posts
    3,470
    vCash
    700
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 172 Times in 111 Posts


    Rep Power
    42984
    Warhammer from your time here I think you are a good guy and I think you've found yourself a good girl. You're still young, follow your heart and give it a go. If it fails, well, at least you tried.

    Just have more savings and you'll be okay no matter what.

    You may be a Coonass but I'd still like to buy you a drink someday.
    "While Jim is milking the Russian Boar, I'm in the shade of a Baobab tree being served a cool drink by a beautiful young indigenous girl. "
    Marlin Perkins

    Aloha - Aloha HARD

  15. #45
    Senior Member Array Warhammer820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mentally or physically?
    Posts
    1,994
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 63 Times in 42 Posts


    Rep Power
    25404
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Ho View Post
    Warhammer from your time here I think you are a good guy and I think you've found yourself a good girl. You're still young, follow your heart and give it a go. If it fails, well, at least you tried.

    Just have more savings and you'll be okay no matter what.
    Thank you Don. I think I might try Korea first to save some money and then head over to Thailand.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TEFL Course The TEFL institute or Language Express
    By Bangkokfarang in forum The Newbie Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14th September 2011, 19:17
  2. ITTT/TITC TEFL Course or TEFL Intl Phuket
    By Ajarn-Andy in forum The Staffroom
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24th April 2011, 00:18
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 26th November 2009, 19:57
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 15th December 2008, 15:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •