Oh, and HerrDean. I heard you the first time.
Oh, and HerrDean. I heard you the first time..
Oh, and HerrDean. I heard you the first time...
"Take this, brother; may it serve you well."
This forum ALWAYS freezes up on me. More than any other site.
Thats because its so cool...
This is it... The apocalypse.
But you have to work on your sentence structure.
"Ich bin sicher dass mein Englisch viel besser ist als mein Deutsch."
Right, stay away from translator sites - they are only good for a laugh. Maybe you can appreciate this one I got: "powder coat finish" (like on a motorcycle frame) was translated as "Pudermantelschluss" - - - !
Actually "ist" can go to the end of that sentence. Both work in this case, but yeah German is a real beotch of a language when it comes to grammar.
Do these work permits really take 2-6 months to get? How much do they cost and who do I contact to get that started? The Education Ministry?
Alien Occupational Control DivisionRATE OF GOVERNMENT FEES FOR WORK PERMIT
1. 100 Baht/form = Application Fee
2. 750 Baht = not longer than three months.
3. 1,500 Baht = longer than three months but does not exceed six months.
4. 3,000 Baht = longer than six months but does not exceed one year.
5. For a work permit which is longer than one year, the fee will be increased for the period exceeding one year at the rate shown in items 1,2 and 3 above.
6. 500 Baht/Book = Substitute of a permit
7. 1,000 Baht/time = Permission to change or add job description.
8. 3,000 Baht/time = Permission to change or add employer
9. 1,000 Baht/time = Permission to change or add the locality or place of work
10. 150 Baht/time = Permission to change or add conditions
Getting a work permit starts all with documents the employer has to produce.