If you ever wondered how many educational institutions fall under the Formal School System of Thailand below are the statistics.
First of all, what is the Formal School System? The National Education Act B.E. 2542 (1999) describes the following as Formal Education.
1. Office of the Private Education Commission: 3,968Educational System
There shall be three types of education: formal, non-formal, and informal
(1) Formal education shall specify the aims, methods, curricula, duration, assessment, and evaluation conditional to its completion.
2. Office of the Basic Education Commission: 31,508
3. Office of Vocational Education Commission: 415
4. Office of Higher Education Commission: 174
5. Mahidol Wittayanusorn School: 1
Other Organizations: 2,308
Source: Ministry of Education Academic Year 2009.
Interesting, thanks! I had wondered. No idea there were SO many under OBEC
"You can't HAVE everything. Where would you put it?"
- Stephen Wright
Oh, thanks again. Didn't know that
ďAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.Ē
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.