-->
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 106 to 116 of 116

Thread: low tide

  1. #106
    Senior Member Array stfranalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lumpy space
    Posts
    11,370
    vCash
    300
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 239 Times in 183 Posts


    Rep Power
    44492

    Re: low tide

    that cartoon is too fitting for me. tats and all. 'cept for the fact that i dont eat pills.

    a little cabbage does me just fine

  2. #107
    Non Sibi Sed Omnibus Array Umbuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Brisvegas in Oz
    Posts
    19,607
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 342 Times in 282 Posts


    Rep Power
    62147

    Re: low tide

    How long have you been in Thailand now franny?

    Just had the thought that you might be having a bit of culture shock.
    Faith, by itself, isn't a good enough reason to believe. Instead, a belief must be defensible through reason, logic, and evidence.
    The idea that faith is somehow justified by the fact that the beliefs cannot be proven is a truly Orwellian position to adopt - not to mention intellectually and ethically dangerous.

  3. #108
    Senior Member Array stfranalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lumpy space
    Posts
    11,370
    vCash
    300
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked 239 Times in 183 Posts


    Rep Power
    44492

    Re: low tide

    ^ exactly what that is man. culture shock plain n simple.

    not the chemicals in my head being depressed. ive been like that a few times in my life. you cant see the sunshine in 90degree heat.

    this is just negativity. i can smile. its culture shock.

    thanks homie
    this thread helped picked me up. thanks to all you peckers who let me rip on you (ken) at your expense. and espcecially mat and nick for the encouragement.

    doesnt alos help that i have a stack of shit to correct thats almost up to my hip. and planning i love it..but its a lot and is probably contributing to the felling-o-shitness.

    thanks guys. much much appreciated

  4. #109
    Senior Member Array MikeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Just lookin' out, wondering at what ah see...
    Posts
    3,598
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    1121

    Re: low tide

    Well, that's a relief then. I've been fretting for days wondering if I should post something positive on here to cheer up the OP and every time Ken and Co beat me to it, so now I don't have to worry. Excellent. Lets all have a beer then.



    PS: A question resulting from previous posts - is schlong length proportional to size of feet, size of hands, length of legs or overall height? Surely someone has investigated this important matter (in the interests of science)?
    If 6 of the 7 dwarves were not Happy, does that prove that dwarves are generally an unhappy lot?

  5. #110
    Senior Member Array Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    16,720
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 290 Times in 215 Posts


    Rep Power
    45139

    Re: low tide

    Fran it's Friday night.


    Nuff said!

  6. #111
    Still got the Blues Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    29,728
    vCash
    300
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked 389 Times in 283 Posts


    Rep Power
    0

    Re: low tide

    Quote Originally Posted by kenkannif
    ^ I don't think our penises are any bigger really....although if it makes people feel better about themselves....who am I to spoil it?
    If you say yours is bigger it could only be becuase you saw one or more of theirs. To admit you've seen another man's dick are not words that roll easily off the tongue of the Englishman. There is nothing wrong with taking a look, it's how long you look that matters, Ken. So, out of denail, out, out, I say.

  7. #112
    Senior Member Array LoveBucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    rayong
    Posts
    8,266
    vCash
    1500
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts


    Rep Power
    21198

    Re: low tide

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny danger
    it's how long you look that matters
    i think his foreskin makes him look longer than he is

  8. #113
    Nothingness Array blackjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,891
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    2189

    Re: low tide

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucket
    i think his foreskin makes him look longer than he is
    To be fair his foreskin is part of him too mate, so if it's long then he's long, surely. Or is that cheating? I must admit I haven't read the rules for a while.....
    Or would you like to swing on a star?

  9. #114
    Non Sibi Sed Omnibus Array Umbuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Brisvegas in Oz
    Posts
    19,607
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 342 Times in 282 Posts


    Rep Power
    62147

    Re: low tide

    Time to bone up and consult some graphs indexing foreskin to shaft length then mate.


    Quote Originally Posted by stfranalum
    thanks homie
    No wucking furries mate.

  10. #115
    Still got the Blues Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    29,728
    vCash
    300
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked 389 Times in 283 Posts


    Rep Power
    0

    Re: low tide

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucket
    i think his foreskin makes him look longer than he is
    unfair advantage

  11. #116
    workaholic Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    10,128
    vCash
    500
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 55 Times in 44 Posts


    Rep Power
    24143

    Re: low tide

    jonnydanger
    If you say yours is bigger it could only be becuase you saw one or more of theirs. To admit you've seen another man's dick are not words that roll easily off the tongue of the Englishman. There is nothing wrong with taking a look, it's how long you look that matters, Ken. So, out of denail, out, out, I say.
    Well seeing that you brought it up, maybe it's you in denial.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Similar Threads

  1. Day 46 and the tide is rising
    By fishyfarang in forum The Newbie Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 5th August 2006, 20:31

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •