-->
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ADS.... a troll or is he for real????

'Scots Wha Hae' - RIP Array ruaraidh's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Re: ADS.... a troll or is he for real????

Quote Originally Posted by LDMA
    I've actually just spoken to Andrew Dickson Smith on the phone, and has assured me that he has nothing to do with those posts. My apologies to him for any distress caused by this idiot.
    good on you louis... the right thing to do mate... wouldn't like any mug pulling that sort of shit on me, nor would anyone... and i would sure like to be told if anyone was..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Member Array rowena the shrew's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

I assure you that the person known as ADS is indeed a real person and I assure you that the postings were very much in line with his mindset I know him I work with him.

I was surprised at the sight of his picture but that is the sort of thing he would do,but possibly he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Yet again perhaps not,he is a great one for fomenting trouble at work amongst staff to further his own ends.

He does brag about how rich he is and his eight million baht bungalow too along with his supposed ability to speak,read and write Thai fluently.

His personal actions are at times flawed so possibly a black flag action or possibly the action of a current or past member of staff here A.D.S. is sadly universally despised by all the staff here at Pan Asia School and indeed he leaves this year forever,we will not shed a tear for him either.

Was it him or not ?

We will never know but it was certainly frightening that some body or possibly more than one person knows or knew him so well and imitated his persona so well.
    Tha mo chos air ceann mo naimhdean.

vCash
    Thanks

He spent 8m on a bungalow? Not worth bragging about in my opinion.
    Our House - The Big Build

The Road Home - Bangkok to Surat Thani

Southern Oil Palm and Rubber Plantations:

vCash
    Thanks

Ok...had enough...thread locked.
    LDMA - Ajarn Forum Admin
    -------
    Don't get me wrong - I don't want a 'serious' board but I'd like posts to be either genuinely amusing, informative and/ or thought provoking.
    Ian McNamara - July 2000

A clash with the management will not serve the purpose of your inner peace and therefore will deprive you from happiness. Thai Language School DOS, 2009

Only the bad person say the bad thing about the good thing.
    Anon. Thai DOS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234