-->
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: TEFLWatch Forums Closed Permanently

Jon
    vCash
    Thanks

Re: TEFLWatch Forums Closed Permanently

In all seriousness though, Topper and Whitey have some issues to sort out with each other. When they bring their arguments to the public forum there is claim and counter claim and both are posting things the other complains about.
    There comes a time when perhaps we should put them out of their misery and close the discussion and I don't think that time is too far away.
    Sur votre bicyclette, mate.

back seat modding Array discus2000's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

there's always 'the button' *do do do* :evil:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Bloody Hell! It can't be that difficult!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aged old Fart Array Fortesque Smythe Brown's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

From what I saw of it there were certain people dedicated to destoying the old Teflwatch site.

Topper, re-but with all his aliases, and goodness knows who else as well.
    'Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media,
    which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.'

Jon
    vCash
    Thanks

But now it has descended into a or at the very least a

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fortesque Smythe Brown
    From what I saw of it there were certain people dedicated to destoying the old Teflwatch site. Topper, re-but with all his aliases, and goodness knows who else as well.
    Yep...thats me...multi nick Topper. Like Nemesis, Whitey, Uncle Che, Andy, Rico, zazel, etc, etc...

And no mr haircut, I wasn't interested in destroying TW. Just interested in showing exposing Greg as a lying sack of shit in a more public manner. But then if you were intelligent enough to read the thread you probably wouldn't be still working at the same school you've been bitching about for the last year or so. But thats just my opinion.

All I asked is when Greg is to be held accountable for his posts. Not only about me, but about other posters, the Ajarn mods, and the admin of Ajarn?

hvc
    Regular User Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by discus2000
    damn
    I got him one for you.
    -----
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper
    All I ask is when will Topper be held accountable for his posts. Not only about whitey, but about other posters, the Ajarn mods, and the admin of Ajarn?
    You can't let it go. That actually says a lot about you. Have you noticed that the forum you keep squawking about is closed?
    Last edited by hvc; 12th April 2008 at 18:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

El Jefe Array
    vCash
    Thanks

I though there was a rule about posting a user's real name in the forum??
    Yep...thats me...multi nick Topper. Like Nemesis, Whitey, Uncle Che, Andy, Rico, zazel, etc, etc...

And no mr haircut, I wasn't interested in destroying TW. Just interested in showing exposing Greg as a lying sack of shit in a more public manner. But then if you were intelligent enough to read the thread you probably wouldn't be still working at the same school you've been bitching about for the last year or so. But thats just my opinion.

All I asked is when Greg is to be held accountable for his posts. Not only about me, but about other posters, the Ajarn mods, and the admin of Ajarn?
    I would like to comment that I was never the user Zazel. The mod who made that statement has retracted the statement. This is another lie of Topper's and one everyone on this forum can see clearly for themselves

The facts are simple.
    1)Topper only came on this board when he became a mod on TW.

2)When Topper was removed as a mod by 100% agreement among all of the mods, some of whom you know as very respected posters.

3) Topper began his anti-TW tirade after he was removed as a moderator and has continued this tirade for months.

4) As a long time user on this forum, I was respected by most users here until Topper began posting lies publicly on this forum about me as well as in private messages to users. I urge most of you to check out my THREE hot seat interviews and check the archives here and see how open I have been about myself.

Ask yourself what motivated this man to do these things. Just ask yourself and then judge for yourself if you think he is telling the truth.

Topper, if you are asking me to be held accountable for my posts, are you ready to be held accountable for your posts? You have done nothing but post lie after lie here on this and other forums and you just can't drop it. It's as if you are doing your best to try to make people think that what I have posted is not the truth.

So just keep it going, I will let you have your way and post lies on this thread all you want. I think everyone knows it has gone on and on for too long.

I think Topper wants me to reopen the forum. If I see a new negative post or lie about me anywhere on the net, even if he has already written it, I will be turning over a washed database and the keys to the domain to a new owner. I've had enough good offers for it and teachers need it.

I closed it because I got tired of dealing with my stalker. If I am gonna have to deal with him stalking me with the board closed, I might as well let someone reopen it. Right?
    Last edited by Whitey; 12th April 2008 at 19:32.
    Are you actually reading this? Do you think I care?

vCash
    Thanks

wibble.

vCash
    Thanks

Thats a good point hvc...Greg took the chickenshit way out and closed his forum. I guess that pretty much sums up his moral courage, even after him swearing he'd support teachers.

Senior Member Array kidneystone's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey

So just keep it going, I will let you have your way and post lies on this thread all you want. I think everyone knows it has gone on and on for too long.

So just keep it going” This is quite interesting! Keep it going? It seems to me that this thread died on the 7th and people stopped posting. And yet today the whole issue was reopened again by someone. There appears to be a hidden agenda here! What could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I think Topper wants me to reopen the forum. If I see a new negative post or lie about me anywhere on the net, even if he has already written it, I will be turning over a washed database and the keys to the domain to a new owner. I've had enough good offers for it and teachers need it.

MMMmmmmm seems there was an agenda, say no more, wink wink nudge nudge, a nods as good as a wink to a blind horse! Know what I mean guv’nor!

Jon
    vCash
    Thanks

Thread closed. Whitey and Topper can carry this on in pms, real life, email or even on a new Teflwatch. Or better still, get a life and move on. Mods agree that if this argument continues on new threads they will be deleted, as will the usernames that persist.
    Last edited by Jon; 12th April 2008 at 22:51.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819