Thread: Serious Topic: Low Testosterone

bet
    Awaiting mod approval... Array bet's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcatt66 View Post
    balls shrinking,
    Note for the dimensionally retarded: 6" = 150 mm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Established User Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Stop drinking. It is the no.1 testo destroyer. That is why so meny men now have tits.

vCash
    Thanks

I believe Test injections don't affect the liver, and the call of potential heart disease and Cancer are not warranted, because the injections are raising low test levels.

I too, have thought I had low test at times in the past.

yes, 3leggedkitty-kat, squat are the best exercise to raise test, but for people with low test, it probably isn't enough of a raise.

Cheers, IA.

stāj wən pro·gen·i·tor Array IsaanAlex's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

^

Cheers,

It seems that you understand exactly where I'm coming from.

I'm simply trying to spread awareness of an often overlooked medical condition.

I think that 3leggedkitty is coming very hard out of the gates and mixing some very valid points with a fair dose or hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by 3leggedkitty View Post
    ... there will never be a magic pill to replace exercise and sound nutrition.
    I agree...but if you are suggesting that supplementing low testosterone to normal levels is, on the whole, dangerous...please provide the proof (i.e. studies).

IA
    PS. I agree that drinking to excess is not healthy and should probably be avoided.

freak of nature Array 3leggedkitty's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

proof shmoof. how one can quantify what a normal hormone level is is beyond me. all research is tainted with so much nonsense and corporate lurkage behind it, humans are so variable, and hormone levels at different times, body types, temperaments, there is no normal. if we have 'low' testo levels, it will likely be more due to lifestyle factors than some mystical 'condition' that has nothing to do with 48 cans of beer a week and sedentary work and leisure. add to that kfc, dickmonalds, pizza hut and the 'i like my meat' mentality that has guys loading up with 1000's more calories a day of tainted denatured foods and wondering why they feel like shit, the onus should be on the person to hand over a study of their own selves, routines, habits, diet, and mental postures.

yes i was sleepy so came on too strong, but i'm largely correct. squats may not generate as much hormone as an injection, but perhaps it's the part of reason to slowly and naturally build up one's hormone in tandem with increased activity and higher dietary awareness than encouraging the thought that low hormone levels just happen without cause and that one is simply a victim of mystical unfathomable causeless hormone issue.

99% of chronic or suboptimum conditions people just accept and live with and seek to cure by magical means are the effects of their own actions. or inaction. sorry. the only laboratory results i can abide by or accept are the ones generated in my own experience.

Something Or Other... Array panhunger's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

I would think that all natural options should be tried first. Vigorous exercise and a healthy diet, minus the binge drinking can do wonders for a person's health including libido.
    "Goddamn it Lord, bless oh ye this bacon..."

George Liquor American

vCash
    Thanks

^

I agree with everything, except the word "first"

While getting up to speed in other areas I think it's not harmful to inject. Why suffer needlessly?

3leggedkitty wrote:
    proof shmoof. how one can quantify what a normal hormone level is is beyond me. all research is tainted with so much nonsense and corporate lurkage behind it, humans are so variable, and hormone levels at different times, body types, temperaments, there is no normal.
    There are general guidelines, but I hear what you're saying.

One doctor said my levels are typical of Asian men in Korea.

Enough said.

if we have 'low' testo levels, it will likely be more due to lifestyle factors than some mystical 'condition' that has nothing to do with 48 cans of beer a week and sedentary work and leisure. add to that kfc, dickmonalds, pizza hut and the
    There are different causes, to be sure...

'i like my meat' mentality that has guys loading up with 1000's more calories a day of tainted denatured foods and wondering why they feel like shit, the onus should be on the person to hand over a study of their own selves, routines, habits, diet, and mental postures.
    Well, I do like my meat.

In fact, I eat low carb, which means higher protein and fats.

This is arguably the right way of eating.

yes i was sleepy so came on too strong, but i'm largely correct. squats may not generate as much hormone as an injection, but perhaps it's the part of reason to slowly and naturally build up one's hormone in tandem with increased activity and higher dietary awareness than encouraging the thought that low hormone levels just happen without cause and that one is simply a victim of mystical unfathomable causeless hormone issue.
    Agreed that we should acknowledge our own possible contributing factors and that there is no magic bullet.

99% of chronic or suboptimum conditions people just accept and live with and seek to cure by magical means are the effects of their own actions. or inaction. sorry. the only laboratory results i can abide by or accept are the ones generated in my own experience.
    Agreed, we have to take charge of our own health.

That's why I eat low carb, eat lightly, and am now supplementing my testosterone to a level that makes me feel more vital.

Now I have to step up physical activity.

But one point I disagree with is the amount that you suggest.

45 minutes of exercise in the morning seems fine. 90 minutes seems excessive.

When I do exercise, I limit it to every second day (or even 3 days per week), and don't go for longer than 90 minutes.

Too much exercise is not good, either...

Cheers,
    Alex^^

swing you sinners! Array Mr. Hales's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by panhunger View Post
    I would think that all natural options should be tried first. Vigorous exercise and a healthy diet, minus the binge drinking can do wonders for a person's health including libido.
    definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaanAlex View Post
    Why suffer needlessly?
    because your body is a clever mechanism. with the correct inputs it should look after itself naturally. with incorrect dodgy inputs it'll be thrown out in a spin.
    "vast and black. the thing that was poised, like a crow over the moon. round and smooth. cannon balls. things that have fallen from the sky to this earth. our slippery brains. things like cannon balls have fallen, in storms, upon this earth. like cannon balls are things that, in storms, have fallen to this earth. showers of blood. showers of blood. showers of blood. " c.f.

vCash
    Thanks

^

Agreed, but 3 months of wonky moods, poor concentration, etc, is a nightmare.

Just let me into the university break and I'll kick it ok!

Just a little bit longer!

Alex
    PS. I couldn't post from 3 different home computers...hence the delay in replies.

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hales View Post
    because your body is a clever mechanism. with the correct inputs it should look after itself naturally. with incorrect dodgy inputs it'll be thrown out in a spin.
    This hath become a yin & yang thread!

And good as well.

Those Chinese figured EVERYTHING out!

swing you sinners! Array Mr. Hales's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

...but 3 months of wonky moods, poor concentration, etc, is a nightmare.
    man i've done about 15 years of it...

freak of nature Array 3leggedkitty's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Well, I do like my meat.

In fact, I eat low carb, which means higher protein and fats.

This is arguably the right way of eating.

i don't have a link for you but it would seem to be intuitive knowledge that nutrient dense diets are usually low fiber and low fluid and without buffers like a spectrum of other nutrients that a more wholistic diet would carry.

and that's what these trendy hi protein low carb diets sound like to me, what hollywoodists do to slim down quick with. it might be effective in the short term, but like i said, if a diet isn't delivered with high amounts of different kinds of fiber, fluids, enzymes and such as one would find in raw and cooked vegetables and fruits, the wide range of nutrients found in grains and starchy foods like sweet potatoes, pumpkin, squashes, then the body is forced to digest this sciencey diet without all those other things that might be essential for the gall bladder, the liver and kidneys, and all those other bits and bobs in there that have a function that it took millions and millions of years to develop into.

and isn't most medical grade testosterone, insulin, and whatever refined out of bovine piss and jism? jesus h. i get the willies thinking of cow's milk going into me, let alone those other juices that we extract shit out of from animals.

and it seems to me that we have 9 or 10 metres of intestine for sound biological reasons as well, like other mostly vegetarian/omnivorous creatures, that need large quantities of fluids and enzymes and bacterias and fibre to conduct their bidniz properly. low carbo diets cannot be good. sorry.

and as for overdoing exercise, well i just don't think that's possible. i've never come close to it, mind you i'm a lazy prick most of the time myself.

now supplementing my testosterone to a level that makes me feel more vital.
    see it just seems to me that slower is surer, and something injected, esp. from bovine cockjuice, is eventually going to prove toxic or shocking to a body, and like someone said earlier, doesn't one's body stop producing it's own hormone once you start jacking that shit? then what?

---Update---

i think i heard that atkins diet dood dropped dead from a heart attack whilst hawking his magic formula for fatties who won't do pushups.

---Update---

Dr. Atkins, the founder of the Atkins diet was apparently obese when he died (aged 72).

His diet, called the Atkins Diet, has become very popular. It is based on low carbohydrates of slow release (of sugars), and higher in protein and fats than most other diets.

Dr. Atkins, when he died, weighed 258 pounds. He was 6 foot tall. With these figures he would be classified as obese.

Dr. Atkins died as the result of injuries he sustained from a fall (he slipped when walking on an icy street).

Before his death he had a history of heart disease.

His widow said that his heart condition was due to a viral infection.

'I have been assured by my husband's physicians that my husband's health problems late in life were completely unrelated to his diet or any diet,' Mrs. Atkins said. 'My husband's death resulted from a serious head injury.'

Stuart Trager, chairman of the Atkins Physicians Council in New York, said that Dr. Atkins bloating was due to a condition he had. He said that for most of his life Dr. Atkins was a slim man.
    Atkins Physicians Council sounds like a respectable outfit eh, why would they lie.

---Update---

the 72-year-old physician had suffered from a heart attack, congestive heart failure, and hypertension. According to his death certificate, the "immediate cause" of Atkins's death last April was "blunt impact injury of head with epidural hematoma." He was critically injured when he struck his head in a fall on an icy Manhattan street. The references to Atkins's medical history are contained in handwritten notations on one page of the ME's document--"MI" for myocardial infarction, "CHF" for congestive heart failure, and "HTN" for hypertension. The document, first reported on by The Wall Street Journal, also lists Atkins weight as 258 pounds.
    The Smoking Gun: Archive

---Update---

White "do-gooders" in the Federal Department of Indian Affairs decided (at great cost to the taxpayers) to improve the diet of the Pueblo Indians. Food stamps were given to them and food markets were established where they could live on the high meat diet of the white population of the US. It was not long before the cases of cancer among them had increased from one in 1,000 to one in four, the same as among their white neighbors.
    Atkins Diet may cause increase in heart attacks and cancer | Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients | Find Articles at BNET

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by panhunger View Post
    Diet and exercise for me. I don't drink that much, a beer a week is more than average. I have no shortage of wood, thank goodness that's not a problem, just not so much desire to do anything with it.

So I'll start the exercise routine this week, diet will have to sort itself out as I don't eat regularly or that much.
    "While Jim is milking the Russian Boar, I'm in the shade of a Baobab tree being served a cool drink by a beautiful young indigenous girl. "
    Marlin Perkins

Aloha - Aloha HARD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12