Less than 20,000
More than 200,000
First we have the fruit thread, now I propose the yawn thread.
...there I was searching the Web for a good yawn and Cluezo beat me to it. This thread has potential.
po3try, just so you know, I'm not trying to judge anyone on what they make. The poll was anonymous, after all.
He's waiting for the right time to post what he makes (earns).
He makes shit. Chump change.
It's always about money with you people, isn't it?
1. If we talk about money, we can exchange ideas on how to use it more efficiently.
2. If we compare wages, we can see if we're getting fucked over and work to right it.
3. If we work in the same industry, we can work towards unionizing and fighting collectively for better pay.
4. If we talk about how to save and invest, we can learn new ways to make our money grow and prepare for the future.
5. If we learn how much people make in different parts of the world and in different industries, we can consider new opportunities elsewhere.
Those are the top reasons that pop into my head. No reason to take it personally or get so defensive. I think it's pretty obvious that talent, virtue, ability, and worth are not fairly compensated with money (think Justin Bieber versus Martin Luther King Jr.).
or this guy....
I am proud to say that I earn considerably more than a Starbuck's minimum wager, even one who writes out their own bills and stuff. As to affluent? I sleep on a bed of baht, I hand out 1000 baht tips to the masseurs and I sometimes even scatter notes from my car window for the peasants to pick up as I zoom past in my Ferrari (and as I do I usually, but not always, avoid those pesky police on motorcycles - although it does get difficult with a nose full of Bolivian and a belly full of liquor).
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.