-->
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the low-down on this girl?

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

What is the low-down on this girl?

My friend (really) met this woman dancing in Hard Rock Cafe. He talked all night with her and in the end he had to do a lot of work to convince her to go back to his hotel (i.e not really professional modus operandi). Her friend, who i danced with all night owned her own newly opened modest massage place) and paid for the drinks on card. To cut a long story short my mate slept with the girl (and took risks too) and is now coming out to Thailand to pick things up with her. He is actually younger then her at 32.

She is 37 and works in a "salon" cutting hair n stuff. Apparently there is a system there where the girl can pay a charge (salon fine?) to her boss to have a day off. Presumably the system is in place so that 'haircutters' can accept clients' offers of 'day trips' or whatever (I am trying to be neutral here in case it is innocent).

Anyway, she has a kid of 15 years old and from my experience is not a bar girl type whatsoever. But, apparently, she "trained as a beauty technician" in Singapore a few years back. That sounds highly unlikely to me given the costs associated with singapore.

My suspicion is that while she is not a practising 'working girl' she perhaps was one at one time and still does the occasional gig.
    She is 37 and works in a "salon" cutting hair n stuff. Apparently there is a system there where the girl can pay a charge (salon fine?) to her boss to have a day off. Presumably the system is in place so that 'haircutters' can accept clients offers of 'day trips' or whatever (I am trying to be neutral, as I really want objective advice).

What is the low down on this salon business? Do all girls who work as hairdressers turn tricks for the right price?

Any comments or experience or questions, please let me know. Basically, if my mate gets tested and gets her tested as well, then it's his business.

Please let me have your comments on thought on this. I would really appreciate it if the jokes and snide comments could be directed to other mails as this really quite serious

Muchas gracias

Quin

Blah! Blah! Blah! Array kenkannif's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

She could be, but then again she might not be, she might've been, but might not be now....what do you think? And have you or your friend asked her at all?

Riddle me this brother can you handle it
    Your style to my style you can't hold a candle to it
    Equinox symmetry and the balance is right
    Smokin' and drinkin' on a Tuesday night
    It's not how you play the game it's how you win it
    I cheat and steal and sin and I'm a cynic

stāj wən pro·gen·i·tor Array IsaanAlex's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Is this a windup?

Sounds like she's a ho. Or was a full-time ho, is now a part-time ho, and is possibly trying to ease into a 'relationship' near the end of her shelf-life.

And I once talked to a guy who (legally) married a Thai 'businesswoman' once; and she used to go on very frequent 'business' trips to Singapore.

He had is suspicions after awhile that she was in fact a pro', and not a businesswoman, and had them confirmed when he found her list of sponsors and other details taped to the back of their closet.

He told me what gutted him the most was that his name was last on the list.

IA
    I said this is a test...

vCash
    Thanks

Added after 1 minutes:

Hair salons as opposed to barber shops in Thailand offer special services. Its that simple.
    To cut a long story short my mate slept with the girl (and took risks too) and is now coming out to Thailand to pick things up with her. He is actually younger then her at 32.
    After on shag he is packing his bags and moving. Somebody ought to have a word with him. Its gonna be an expensive lesson.
    Too long in Exile, too long not singing my song.
    Too long like a rolling stone, Too long in exile
    Too long in Exile, baby you just arent my friend.
    Too long in Exile my friend, Baby you can never go home again.

stāj wən pro·gen·i·tor Array IsaanAlex's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Even if you're a loser, pussy is less than a hundred bucks a pop in Canada. Or half for a suck-job. Why are all these guys so dumbstruck after getting a piece?

IA

Jon
    vCash
    Thanks

I've heard of the Hard Rock Cafe being a place frequented by freelancers, whores working for themselves...
    Sur votre bicyclette, mate.

vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aging one

Hair salons as opposed to barber shops in Thailand offer special services. Its that simple.

Spot on.

The primary reason why Thai girls come to work in Bangkok is to relieve Farangs of their money. Whether they work in a Beauty salon or a bar makes little difference.

Keep us informed as to how your friend loses his and how. It's always interesting to hear these stories, but the "relationship" nonsense is pretty common.

Most Bangkok bar girls are aware they can make good money in Singapore, and some try it. Sometimes a dumb Farang buys them a salon ..... but then sadly his visa expires and he returns home. The girls are always saddened by this and it sometimes takes them an hour or two to recover.
    Migrated

Senior Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

I'm sure "our" Harry will have a comment or two to make on this thread

vCash
    Thanks

We have a regular poster who has posted recently that he has signed the contracts for a hair salon lease in the lower Sukumvit area. He should be online soon.

vCash
    Thanks

Lots of 'respectable' chicks turn tricks now and again for a few extra quid or a new mobile. Office girls, uni students et al who would not describe themselves as prostitutes will knock one off now and again for the right price. In BKK I believe it used to be the Siam Hotel. In Hat Yai it's reportedly a 'big problem' with uni gals. In Pattani I knew a local Chinese businessman who had a list of uni gals' numbers. I've had covert offers in Songkhla from black'n'whites as well.

Assume the worst. Then you won't be disappointed.
    the answer to the secret of the universe is the secret itself

and the secret is.........................................it isn't there

grasshopper 2008

New Member Array
    vCash
    Thanks

Basically, esanAlex sums up the likliest possible scenario in my mind. What surprised me is that she did not want to use protection. She claims that she has not had a man in years, Was married to a Thai (the mother of her daughter) for 12 years and has had one other boyfriend since then.

She is very sharp and on the ball, and I am very surprised that she wouldn't have used protection if she were to be doing this sort of thing regularly with her hair clients.

I know there are tons of freelancers in the Hard Rock but they don't generally need convincing back to hotels at the end of the night.

again, Alex could be right about the 'end of the shelf-life' thing, but why not protection?

Q

vCash
    Thanks

Mine Sweeper Champion!
    but then sadly his visa expires and he returns home. The girls are always saddened by this and it sometimes takes them an hour or two to recover.

Added after 2 minutes:

I remember my friend telling me he nailed a girl from the Hard Rock.

"Do you think she is a hooker?"

"Yes"

"But she didn't ask for any money!"

"So she's a hooker that likes you, or a hooker who's thinking long term"
    Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris? Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Teak Door (dot) com Array kingwilly's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quiz

She is very sharp and on the ball, and I am very surprised that she wouldn't have used protection if she were to be doing this sort of thing regularly with her hair clients.

I know there are tons of freelancers in the Hard Rock but they don't generally need convincing back to hotels at the end of the night.

again, Alex could be right about the 'end of the shelf-life' thing, but why not protection?
    So she's not a regular hooker - doesn't mean she cannot freelance every now and then! condom thing - juz dumb then.

However, it is a very DANGEROUS .... well ok not dangerous but blatantly rude thing to assume every thai girl is a hooker, so some hairdressers, really are! some uni students really are!

I think perhaps grasshopper has got it right - she's a more or less respectable girl ( who will then require a bit of convincing, and may not be educated enough re: protection etc) who is not adverse to creating a few dollars on the side ( and not asking for money the first time is a good long term business practice for thai ho's! )

or ...........

she is legit!? who knows but

Quote Originally Posted by aging one
    After one shag he is packing his bags and moving. Somebody ought to have a word with him. Its gonna be an expensive lesson
    this is not love - this girl is obviously pulling the right strings! sheesh - when will they learn!

vCash
    Thanks

Have him get AIDS and STD tests as well.

Senior Member Array dongintheklong's Avatar
    vCash
    Thanks

She's a ho.
    banging the gong...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast